[Users] Problem opening some attachments

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Tue Mar 22 21:15:56 CET 2016

CM opens without problem any .jpg or .pdf I receive, but when a .mp4 is attached, the Open option in the right-click menu is greyed out, and I must save the mp4 to disk before I can play in vlc it from the file manager.

Is there a way to tell CM that mp4 files open with vlc ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                        I always pass on good advice.