[Users] How to adjust the line spacing in Claws Mail?

Sébastien ml at terranean.eu
Mon Mar 14 08:55:53 CET 2016

le 2016-03-09, Matthias écrivit:
>i would like to adjust the spacing between the lines in Claws Message
>List. I can find no Option for this.
>How can i do this? Maybe with the ".gtkrc-2.0"-file inside my home
>folder (in linux)?

Normally done by attributing a value to the vertical-separator property
of the GtkTreeView widget, giving a similar effect (padding to each
row), by adding something along the lines of:

style "default" {
  GtkTreeView::vertical-separator = 6
}
class "GtkTreeView" style "default"

to ~/.gtkrc.mine (since contents of ~/.gtkrc-2.0 may be overwritten).

But in this case, Claws Mail doesn't seem to be affected. Other GTK+2.x
apps read the changes (Thunar, gtk-chtheme...), Claws Mail seems to
ignore it. Odd. It might be hardcoded.

--
Sébastien