[Users] way to append to log file instead of clobbering?

pauriem at gmail.com pauriem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 10:09:09 CEST 2016

when I do a fetch or send from claws mail, it saves the details of the
transaction with the remote server in a log file, but the next time I
do any similar action, that log is replaced with the next one (though
it saves one previous instance as a back up). Is there a setting that
tells it to append new transactions to an existing log instead? This
would be better for me since now I have to copy each log file manually
if I want to reference it later and keep it from getting clobbered. I
am using the package for Ubuntu 14.04 Thanks for amy help!