[Users] Printing email

Jeremy Schneider jeremy.schneider at ardentperf.com
Wed Jun 15 18:42:24 CEST 2016

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 08:27:15 -0400 Jerry wrote:
> The inability to print out
> simple email headers on HTML based email is a serious deal breaker.

Add my vote to this feature request. I would also find it very useful
to print html/fancy mails with headers.

In my case, I often need to create PDF records of receipts for expense
reports. Often email receipts can only be displayed in HTML format, and
I really do need the headers as part of my expense records.

Right now I routinely open these emails with a different email client
just to print the expense record to PDF, then I go back to claws. It
will be really cool when claws can print HTML messages with headers!

-Jeremy

--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider