[Users] Printing email

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Jun 15 12:50:24 CEST 2016

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 12:28:29 +0200, Páder Rezső stated:

>> When you invoke the print option, do you have the full message in
>> view, or only a body part?
>
>In the view, I see the body part only, because this is an html mail,
>and CM selects automatically the html.
>
>> When I have the full message in view -- the top "part" icon, with the
>> '@' sign -- I get the full message, visible headers included, in
>> print preview as well as output.
>
>It works, thank you.

Okay, maybe I am doing something wrong; however, when I click that
icon, the headers do appear; however, the message view changes to text.
There are many times that I want the headers printed along with the
message text, with the text in HTML format. This works in MS Outlook so
obviously it is possible.

This is using Claws Mail version 3.13.2-dirty

System Information
GTK+ 2.24.28 / GLib 2.45.2
Locale: en_US (charset: ISO-8859-1)
Operating System: Win32