[Users] Order of filtering and spam handling.

Michael A. Yetto myetto1 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 6 23:30:43 CEST 2016

On Mon, 6 Jun 2016 23:10:05 +0200
"Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:

>My spam folder gets filled up at an increasing speed. Some are negativ
>hits which I don't want deleted but others come every day and sometimes
>more than once and these I want to filter out to delete. I haven't as
>yet found out how to do it but I'll see if some of the advice I have
>received can be used.
>
>Thanks to all for your advice.

Try going to Preferences / Bogofilter and and check When unsure, move
to <#mh/Mailbox/inbox/spam-suspect>,  or some other filter. Just check
and classify what is in there until Bogofilter has a better handle on
your criteria.

Mike Yetto
--
"The difference between faith and insanity is that faith is the ability
to hold firmly to a conclusion that is incompatible with the evidence,