[Users] Assign out-of-thread mail to a thread

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Mon Jun 6 12:26:53 CEST 2016

On Mon, 6 Jun 2016 12:15:54 +0200
Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher at posteo.de> wrote:

> > On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 08:58:57 +0100, "H.Merijn Brand"
> > <h.m.brand at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> >
> > > I'd like to create a plug-in that enables me to "correct"
> > > threads.
>
> That was exactly the idea I had/dreamed of. Are there any news
> concerning this development? Who was the developer?
>
> Is such a plugin likely to be accepted for inclusion?

Since we already have at least one plugin that modifies messages
(attachment remover), I'd say yes.

Or perhaps a better long-term solution would be to integrate both
att_remover and this hypothetical new plugin into a single "message
modifier" plugin that would itself be extendable. :)

Regards,
--
Andrej