[Users] FYI: Bad date formats and sorting...

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Thu Jun 2 17:38:14 CEST 2016

Hello,

On Thu, 2 Jun 2016 15:43:06 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Jun 2016 16:38:58 +0200
> "Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン)" <rol at witbe.net> wrote:
>
> > That's nice, but I don't see why I should have to go through an
> > action on the mails manually when that can be done automatically by
> > Claws.
>
> I'm not saying you should, I'm saying you could.

Sorry, I misunderstood you, thanks for the clarification.

Best,
Paul

--

Paul Rolland                                E-Mail : rol(at)witbe.net
CTO - Witbe.net SA                          Tel. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 77

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulrolland
Skype    : rollandpaul

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10
or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you
when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation