[Users] FYI: Bad date formats and sorting...

Nicolas Iselin nicolas.claws at iselin.ch
Thu Jun 2 08:10:42 CEST 2016

Hi Paul

Am Wed, 1 Jun 2016 17:05:31 +0200
schrieb "Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン)" <rol at witbe.net>:

> While we are on that area, any other idea/requests ? Does any feel we
> should handle more formats ?

I'm sorry I didn't follow the whole thread, so this request might be
covered already. I receive mails from an asterisk based IP telephony
software (Askozia) with badly formed date headers. So sometimes I miss a
mail because these mails are considered to be older than everything
else. Examples are:

date: Fri May 27 14:27:56 CEST 2016
date: Tue Apr 26 09:49:45 CEST 2016
date: Thu Feb  4 10:00:23 CET 2016
date: Thu Jan 28 08:51:38 CET 2016

I guess this is not as defined in the RFCs, but it would be nice if
claws would be more "liberal" in this case :-)

Regards
Nicolas