[Users] sometimes claws forget the read-status of messages

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Sun Jul 31 23:42:24 CEST 2016

On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 22:02:31 +0200
<c.buhtz at posteo.jp> wrote:

> I use the same Claws "instance" on two machines! This means I sync the
> ~/.claws-box and ~/.claws-mail folders between two machines. The last
> years I used the Ubuntu Trusty claws version (quite old) for that.
> I had the same problems there.

I'm assuming ~/.claws-box is where your mail is stored locally. Are you
also synchronizing dot-files withnin that folder? Message metadata
(flags, color labels, stuff like that) is stored in .claws_cache
and .claws_mark files in each MH folder. That's where also read/unread
status gets saved.

Regards,
--
Andrej