[Users] Three questions regarding claws-mail

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Jul 30 12:18:08 CEST 2016

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 07:52:15 +0100, pete nikolic stated:

[Truncated]

>Some of us on the other hand find the way claws works to be bang on
>the money and are extremely glad it is not like the Virus Door
>Outlook  opinions vary  .

I totally respect your opinion. Obviously, different strokes for
different folks. While I find claws-mail great as a personal MUA, it is
sadly lacking in its usability in a "business or governmental"
environment, again in my humble opinion, primarily in its obtuse
printing facilities.

I have installed MS Outlook on my home PC solely for the purpose of
handling my municipal email account. Thanks to the fact that I can
export and import and entire mail folder, the whole thing was a breeze.

Thank you for your feedback.

--
Jerry