[Users] filtering: from matchcase limited to <user at domain.tld> only?

Charles A Edwards cae at eslrahc.com
Fri Jul 29 02:30:10 CEST 2016

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 19:52:13 -0400
Pierre Fortin wrote:

> Hi Charles (long time),

It has been awhile but I'm still around kicking.

> On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 18:00:08 -0400 Charles A Edwards wrote:
>
> >Are you absolutely that your regexpcase is run "Case insensitive"?
>
> [ ] Case sensitive
> [X] Use regexp
>
> Change Case sensitive -- still fails.
>
> >If there is any possibility that it is not, try changing
> >instructables to Instructables in the filter and test it again.
>
> Still no joy...
>
> Initial rules (contain "case" = insensitive):
>
> enabled rulename "Instructables" from matchcase "sendgrid.net" & from
> matchcase "instructables" move "#mh/Mailbox/Instructables" enabled
> rulename "Instructables.re" from regexpcase
> "instructables.*sendgrid.net" move "#mh/Mailbox/Instructables"
>
> Cap'ed -- should not matter with case insensitivity.
>
> I have 117 rules and this is the first failure I haven't been able to
> track down...
>
> Tried reversing the order of the matching in the first rule in case
> order is important; nope.
>
> Gotta be the most simple & innocuous problem -- usually the case for
> my most difficult problems...  :/

I can well understand that.
My latest was about a month ago trying to get a Radeon to work on
another linux system.
I must have sent an hour but I could not get it to use or load the ati
driver but kept loading nouveau.
It was driving me up the wall, then I finally realized I had put in the
wrong damn card.
It was another nvidia Not the radeon I had intended use.
DUH!!! (-:

> Here's the input again (via emacs copy this time):
> From: "Instructables" <no-reply at u1924168.wl.sendgrid.net>

I'm no expert on regexp but I think you need to include the quotation
marks in the filter
Instead a simply Instructables it would be
"Instructables"
and it would appear in the filter as
"\"Instructables\""

    Charles