[Users] filtering: from matchcase limited to <user at domain.tld> only?

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 23:50:57 CEST 2016

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 17:12:30 -0400
pf at pfortin.com wrote:

> I beg to differ -- in this case "processing" is a verb; as in
> "processing [filtering] rule".

Yes, I was mistaken here.

> In my other CM instance, I had 2 pre-processing rules for testing.
> Since they were useless, I checked both and clicked Delete. Only
> the last one was deleted. To delete the other one, I had to
> unselect/select it first...

The checkbox is for enabling/disabling a rule, not selecting. It is
impossible to select more than one, only one is highlighted at any
one time.

> Also, when a message is put in Draft to be able to access Prefs,
> unwrapped lines get wrapped when resuming editing...

That will be because you have auto-wrapping turned on. (This
information is saved with the drafted message.) When you have this
option turned on, auto-wrapping is performed in the Compose window.

I still think the filtering problem will turn out to be user error.

with regards

Paul