[Users] (Solved) Ignore Thread

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Jul 2 13:00:43 CEST 2016

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 10:55:31 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Paul,

>I'm confused over what you are trying to explain. "... all messages
>in CM are marked 'ignored'" - do you mean all messages in the marked
>thread?

Sorry, yes;  Mark thread as ignored.

>Are you using the option 'Thread using subject in addition....'?

Yes.

I've also since discovered that at least one person is using an MUA that
breaks threading (no references or in-reply-to headers) so that also is
a contributing factor.  No doubt that's the overriding issue.  I've
marked this message with 'solved' in the subject.

Thanks for your time Paul.

--
 Regards  _
I can't relax 'cause I haven't done a thing