[Users] Bounce score issues likely will be caused by several providers soon - Was: A PM regarding Rocketmail, aka Yahoo issues

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Jan 30 18:25:12 CET 2016

Hi Paul, hi list subscribers,

I re-subscribed with a zoho.com address, since Rocketmail, aka Yahoo
causes issues.

People from the list should get informed that this likely will become
soon an issue too, when using other providers.

On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 15:45:56 +0000, Paul wrote:
>Your domain (rocketmail.com) is causing many subscribers to get
>automatically unsubscribed due to fatal bounces.

That's new. However, I'm aware that there are issues. I monitor my
bounce score.

There are rumours that Google and other providers will follow a new
policy soon too.

On the quick I at least remember one thread from this month, that's
related to mailing list issues:

Thread started here ...
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2016-January/040455.html
... there are several follow-ups and it ends here
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2016-January/040526.html .

Regards,
Ralf