[Users] Scary composer feature: ""

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Fri Jan 29 00:06:44 CET 2016

I'm not sure it that's exactly what the OP had problems with, but this is what happens when i reduce the adress area to the minimum of 1 line:

If i launch 'compose new mail' i see one TO: line. However, the moment i hit a key, the next line will be added. Unfortunately, the whole thing now autoscrolls and moves the line i'm typing in 'upward' and thus, out of view. I'm typing blind now ...

Seriously, this can't be the answer. I vote for enlarging the area for every line added.