[Users] Scary composer feature: disappearing address fields

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu Jan 28 19:06:01 CET 2016

PS: Or am I mistaken, does it just disappear because I used the option
to hide the scroll bar for the folder list window? Take a look at the
config files, there are a view variables.

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ grep scro .claws-mail/clawsrc
enable_smooth_scroll=0
scroll_step=1
scroll_half_page=0
enable_hscrollbar=1
folderview_vscrollbar_policy=1

"folderview_vscrollbar_policy
Specify the policy of vertical scrollbar of Folder List: ’0’ is always
shown, ’1’ is automatic and ’2’ is always hidden. Default value is ’0."
- file:///tmp/qupzilla-rocketmouse/tmp/claws-mail-manual.pdf

No, it seems to be unrelated.