[Users] Scary composer feature: disappearing address fields

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:56:52 CET 2016

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 18:46:49 +0100, help123 at dobrynin.us wrote:
>Ralf,
>
>Would you consider adding a boolean somewhere
>(you can exile it into a config file if you wish)
>that suppresses the scrollbar?

I'm just a user, Paul is one of the coders. However, it's common that
for some apps scroll bars automatically hide and users expect visible
and hidden scroll bars usually at the right side and at the bottom.

For the Claws composer's address field window the scroll bar
automatically appears, if it's needed, then it doesn't auto-hide, but
it disappears if it's unneeded.

What would you gain if the scroll bar would be completely suppressed?