[Users] next message in threads of date sorted list

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Jan 26 21:15:54 CET 2016

On Jan 24, 2016, at 11:59 PM, Michael wrote:

>I modified ~/.claws-mail/clawsrc " to "next_on_delete=1", and restarted
>Claws, as Andreij suggested.
>
>However, the behavior did not change in any way. Is this option really
>enabled ?
>
>Just to clarify, message list sorted by date and little arrow pointing up.

Do you have "Execute immediately when moving or deleting messages" selected?
If not, then it's possible that #3600 also affects you.  If you're able to,
please do give my patch in that issue a try.  I've been running with that
since I posted the diff and it's been working perfectly for me.

Cheers,
-Barry