[Users] reply to list doesn't work for me

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Jan 15 17:51:36 CET 2016

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 08:35:19 -0800
sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

Hello sylpheed at 911networks.com,

>http://i.imgur.com/kbAyLaY.png

>> Is something wrong with my setup (and where to look) or is this a CM
>> bug?

Not a bug;

Right click folder, select Properties, then Compose.  Now, either untick
the "Default To: for replies" or change the address to the list one.  If
you opt for unticking, you may wish to remove your own address from
there too (although it's not really necessary).  Having your address in
there is wrong.

>http://i.imgur.com/4bsc7z7.png

That one looks okay.

--
 Regards  _
Now I found you out, I don't think you're so smart