[Users] Bug candidate - Trash button has an incorrect name [SOLUTION]

KA soldes at gmx.fr
Sun Jan 10 18:51:54 CET 2016

Ok, reading you all, it starts to make sense ...
So eventually Slavko was right this is a translation issue !!

Why ?
Because :

In English, most of the time, verbs use the very same word as nouns.
Example : "a trash" "to trash"
Whilst on other languages, we use different nouns
for example in French, "corbeille" you will absolutely never find a verb for it ... apart from "effacer" which is completely different.

Now it appears that these buttons have been incorrectly translated in some non-English languages
and if you want to make an action which is to open you recycle bin
I am sorry but you WILL DELETE YOUR CURRENT MESSAGE, this is a fact ...

So I won't make a fuss of it, I just wanted to report what occured to me and how I fixed it myself by renaming, correctly, the buttons ...
Regards,
KA