[Users] Bug candidate - Trash button has an incorrect name (at least in Spanish translation)

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Sun Jan 10 18:06:08 CET 2016

Ahoj,

Dňa Sun, 10 Jan 2016 17:35:35 +0100 KA <soldes at gmx.fr> napísal:

> Hi,
> I agree with Ralf "Move to Trash" or shorter "Trash-it".

I maintain the Slovak translation of the C-M and i see all these as the
translation issues, not C-M.

I have (translated) the "Move to trash" and the "Delete" buttons. I
check this in PO file too and there are different messages for these
actions.

The translators have a separate ML and i don't know if they read this
ML too. The translator's email is (should be) in the particular PO
file, try to see in the sources.

regards

--
Slavko