[Users] what kinds of "sending" hotkeys do exist ?

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Thu Jan 7 23:08:56 CET 2016

Paul,

> > what kinds of "sending" hotkeys do exist ?
>
> You can see them all by looking at the menus in the Compose window.

So that's "send" and "send later" .... it makes sense to assume there's nothing else (invisible in the menu) but i don't know if i can take it for granted. For example, vlc player has many tricky features that are spread all over the menus and configurable buttons, you never know what happens if you hit a random key :)

So how come my "ghost mails" disappear completely. Can the filesystem be involved ?

Mounted /dev/sda2 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime) on SSD.

Or wait, can actions have hotkeys ? Some of mine are obsolet since long and may not work correctly anymore. I can't see any hotkeys though.