[Users] Layout, margin on the right

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Jan 6 00:29:46 CET 2016

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 22:18:59 +0100
KA <soldes at gmx.fr> wrote:

Hello KA,

>mail I have received there was OK and visible in both small and large
>window positions.

Admittedly, it's far less common now, but there are MUAs that don't wrap
long lines.  I've no idea how some of the web based mailers will handle
it.  Many will gracefully wrap, I'm sure, but don't bank on it.

I like to remember the old maxim;  "Be strict in what you send, but
generous in what you receive".

Finally, there was absolutely no need to send a 32k graphic as proof
you'd set the line length to 1024 chars.

--
 Regards  _
He looked the wrong way at a policeman