[Users] claws mail question

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Jan 3 23:13:57 CET 2016

On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 22:46:10 +0100, Michael wrote:
>I think sharing two different OS applications on filesystem level is
>just too complicated (for example, linking NTFS and ext4 to a common
>partition, with exactly what filesystem?

I'm not speaking about compatibility of Claws for Linux and Claws for
Windows, just about sharing files in generell.
This wasn't an issue with old Windows versions, Windows could write and
read files on an ext partition. Linux could read and write files
on Windows partitions too, but this doesn't make sense when sharing
files between Linux and Windows. However, regarding Windows new security
policy there could be an issue, but seemingly it's solvable either.

A German link, but the table doesn't require to understand German.
https://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Linux-Partitionen_unter_Windows