[Users] Unrecognized static network settings

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 11:17:24 CET 2016

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 10:10:27 +0000
"Eric N." <cireyapmin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Gmail is already set to accept the so called `unsafe apps', that's
> why I was able to connect Claws in the first place (through the
> other network).
> I just also tried with an Outlook.com account, still the connection
> is refused. May that be related to the network per se ? If so, how
> would I investigate and fix it ?

Perhaps it's a network-manager problem. Try this:

* quit claws-mail
* open ~/.claws-mail/clawsrc and change 'use_networkmanager' to 0
  (zero)
* start claws-mail and try again

If that still fails, looking at the network log may help. You can
paste it in a reply.

with regards

Paul

PS
please don't reply to me and the list, just the list address is fine.
You must be subscribed to post here.