[Users] Filtering incoming mail in non-INBOX imap folders [Junk]

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Tue Feb 9 14:38:52 CET 2016

On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 14:02:08 +0100
"Andrzej A. Filip" <andrzej.filip at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to filter email coming directly to IMAP Junk folder
> (after filtering by IMAP account provider).  I would like to special
> marks for "may be a false positive" messages.
>
> How to do it?  [ claws-mail-3.13.2 ]

Filtering is only done on messages coming to "inbox" type folders
(the ones with an inbox icon next to them).

However, if you wanted to mark such messages manually (it is unclear
from your post), check if your IMAP server supports custom tags - you
can define a "false_positive" tag and apply it to messages as you see
fit. You can even create an Action for that, and assign a keyboard
shortcut to this action.

Regards,
--
Andrej