[Users] Including filter/processing rules

Chris Hirst claws-mail at fy3.co.uk
Sun Feb 7 19:32:12 CET 2016

hi ,

no actual errors just a compiler warning;

output from ./configure;

>> checking whether to build python plugin... no
>> configure: WARNING: "Plugin python will not be built; missing python "

then lists;

>>  Disabled due to missing dependencies:
            - archive
            - gdata
            - pdf_viewer
            - python
            - pgpcore
            - pgpmime
            - pgpinline
            - smime

Now I know python is installed correctly as I can run python scripts, other applications that are written in, or use Python as 'plugins' or 'extensions' work correctly, Calibre ('e'book reader), qbittorrent search  for example.

Python has been built from source (2.7.11 & 3.5.1) with no configuration predicates to remove modules as I never know what I may be asked to do by anyone.

Kind Regards
Chris Hirst
Technical Director
The Internet Factory