[Users] Including filter/processing rules

Chris Hirst claws-mail at fy3.co.uk
Sat Feb 6 22:50:32 CET 2016

hi Holger,

One machine rebuild later (amongst other thing not related to this), I am back on this.

Compiled 3.13.2 on Linux Mint 17.2 64bit (same as previously)

Only now the python plugin doesn't compile, claiming a missing dependency with no hint of what may be missing

Anyhow back to Perl filtering.

Now it does run from the Tools -> Filter .... but still has the same problem of dumping ALL matched messages for [whatever] rule into the folder/mailbox it last used for a match, in the same way as as Ctrl+O <enter> would behave on a second or subsequent 'move message' action would do.
Are there any up to date examples of what format the Perl plugin now expects the proto/pseudo code of the rules to be? As all I have to go on is to copy the the output from the conversion script, clean it up to get no syntax errors, then hope for the best, which apparently isn't working out too well, as it works, ... ... but not quite.

Kind Regards
Chris Hirst
Technical Director
The Internet Factory