[Users] nbox Message ordering, preview pane and attachment viewing

kangaroo kieakl at ihug.co.nz
Thu Dec 29 22:44:33 CET 2016

> Just think about it this way.....
>
> Everything is configurable
>
> Look through the menus Configuration > preferences
> and View.
>
> Liz

Thanks but not really helpful. RTFM - first thing I did as well as trawl thru the archives. I have spent, on and off, 2 days looking at this. Yes, I have
selected and unselected the various options for message view. Whilst these change the view for the current selected message (as does the various buttons to the
right of the message view), when you move to the next message by using the up down arrows, the contents of the message view does not change. It still shows the
last message looked at and does not change to show the contents of the next message highlighted (unless one clicks on the highlighted message or presses the
enter key).