[Users] Blacklist?

Charles A Edwards cae at eslrahc.com
Wed Dec 28 22:25:27 CET 2016

On Wed, 28 Dec 2016 16:18:13 -0500
David Burleigh wrote:

> > On Wed, 28 Dec 2016 21:28:08 +0100
> > wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:
> >
> >  [...]
> >
> > This works, but only if you haven't already marked the address as
> > spam. The spam filter comes before the user defined ones.
>
> Ok, thank you to all. I'll dispense with Spam Assassin and just use
> filters. But it would be nice to have a plugin like "Mailwasher" that
> I used to use many years ago in Windows.

gmx offers you the ability to 'blacklist'

"Stop junk mail today!
Apart from our powerful spam filter, we give you the possibility to
create a blacklist to block aggressive spammers which find their way
through or senders you don’t want to see in your inbox anymore. With
this protection, annoying spam is left behind and you are free to enjoy
the internet!"

use it and they will never make it to your claws Inbox.

    Charles

--
I watch television because you don't know what it will do if you leave
it in the room alone.