[Users] unable to change keyboard shortcut and limited message download

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 09:48:09 CEST 2016

On Tue, 16 Aug 2016 12:43:39 +0700
M Sulchan Darmawan <bleketux at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. Unable to change keyboard shortcut.
>    I have already checked the "Enable customisable keyboard
> shortcut" on Configuration - Preferences - Miscellaneous. But when
> I hover on the menu and press keyboard combination, it doesn't
> work. The shortcut didn't change.

I've tested this on KUbuntu 16.04.1 LTS and it works just fine. If
you have verified that the "Enable customisable keyboard shortcuts"
is set, then it must be Unity or Gnome, or whatever DE you are using,
which is preventing that.

> 2. Limited message download.
>    When downloading on pop3 mail, it is limited to 5 days email on
>    every checked email. Is it by default? How can I download all
> email at once?

There is no limit in Claws Mail. This is a server issue.

with regards

Paul