[Users] SPAM-LOW: Re: deleting message does not advance anymore

Charles A Edwards cae at eslrahc.com
Thu Aug 11 23:14:43 CEST 2016

On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 22:23:16 +0200
Ricardo Mones wrote:

> > As this has indeed resulted in several threads in question and
> > complaint of this implementation it could give notice that changes
> > of this nature might be better received if done in
> > Configuration/Preferences rather than "hidden preference".
>
> If people doesn't read the release notes, do you think visibility of
> the preference would be relevant? I doubt it, but of course I have no
> proof like you :-)

More common sense than empirical proof. :-)

If 'Configuration/Preferences/Execute immediately on delete move' can be
found and used
I have no doubt users could easily find and use
'Configuration/Preferences/Select next on delete move' if it were
present.

    Charles

--
The Emperor had all the qualifications for a corpse except, as it were,
the most vital one.