[Users] deleting message does not advance anymore

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 17:20:00 CEST 2016

On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 11:08:06 -0400
Charles A Edwards <cae at eslrahc.com> wrote:

> Where in that notice am I informed that this "improvement", without
> any confirmation from me, will alter the current settings and
> behavior for my claws installation?

Come on, Charles, keep up. That was done in the release notes for
3.13.1 when this option was first introduced. This current release
just contains a modification of the option, (which was also discussed
at length after 3.13.1, and it was those discussions (and RFE) which
were the reason for this latest modification).

with regards

Paul