[Users] "vcalendar" crashes claws-mail version 3.14.0 on Windows 10 PRO 64 amd machine

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Tue Aug 9 20:08:29 CEST 2016

On Tue, 9 Aug 2016 18:01:08 +0200, Andrej Kacian stated:

>It won't make the fix come any sooner, since I'm probably the only one
>who will be working on it, but if you have some spare time, I guess it
>might help other people who run into this bug before it's fixed.

I do have a question. Apparently, if I am reading the wiki correctly,
the problem exists with *.nix systems, hence the "Unix Millennium Bug"
name. Apparently, this problem does not exist under MS Windows. Since I
am running the MS Windows version of claws-mail, why can't you use the
same method that Microsoft does to store the date? If there were a 64
bit version of claws-mail, that problem would not exist anywhere. In
any case, thanks for your assistance with this problem.

Just my 2 cents.

--
Jerry