[Users] The command 'bsfilterw.exe' couldn't be run.

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Mon Aug 8 19:15:31 CEST 2016

On Mon, 8 Aug 2016 12:42:32 -0400
Larry Jaffe <larry at jaffeworld.net> wrote:

> I have claws-mail 3.14 on Windows 10 and bsfilter seems to be
> having a problem.  when I open claws-mail I get a dialog with the
> following error message: "the Bsfilter plugin couldn't filter a
> message.  The command 'bsfilterw.exe' coundn't be run.

Yes, I am sometimes getting it myself, when receiving new messages on
an IMAP account. Only sometimes, though, the filtering on receive mostly
works.

Manual filtering (mark as ham, mark as spam) seems to work all the time.

I will have to have a closer look at why it happens. Sorry about that.

Regards,
--
Andrej