[Users] understanding my debug output

c.buhtz at posteo.jp c.buhtz at posteo.jp
Thu Aug 4 17:44:15 CEST 2016

I found some things in my debug output I don't understand.

Here are just two of them.

1.
prefs_gtk.c:1005:new section '#rssyl/Meine Feeds/.All Feeds.2much'

I tested rssyl years ago but it is deinstalled. This folder does not
exists in my filesystem. So why is it still in debug output? Why does
claws take care of something that doesn't exsits?

2.
main.c:895:The name com.google.code.Awn was not provided by
any .service files

I am not aware of using anything with google. It scares me when I find
"google" in my debug output. Why is it there?
I never used a account on google or google-code. From time to time I
subscribe (per mail!) to mailinglists hosted hat google-code.