[Users] sometimes claws forget the read-status of messages

c.buhtz at posteo.jp c.buhtz at posteo.jp
Wed Aug 3 22:31:24 CEST 2016

On 2016-08-02 15:10 "Abhay S. Kushwaha" <clawsmail at kushwaha.com> wrote:
> Do you use SysTray plugin with it configured to "Close to tray"

No.

> If you see unread mails in a folder on folder selection,
> that folder's .files aren't updating. So track down your problem
> accordingly.

That is the case. But why are they not updating?

I tested again:

Deleted all .files in ~/.claws-box.
Synced to the other machine (what has deleted the same files there,
too).
Then I opened claws and saw no unread messages in the folder tree.
When clicking on a folder all messages in there are unread - of course.
I rebuild the tree and set recursivly all to read.
Then I synced and started claws on the other machine.
There is still the same problem. I can reproduce that in both
directions.

I can not say which messages in a folder-message-list will marked as
unread. Not all messages in there but some. And I see no system (maybe
by date) in that.
--
Verfassungsbeschwerden gegen Vorratsdatenspeicherung
<https://digitalcourage.de/weg-mit-vds>