[Users] New Server Cert Pop-Up: Why?

Jim Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Wed Apr 27 19:47:20 CEST 2016

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:36:45 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> Your version of Claws-Mail is over 4 years old. It is strongly
> suggested that you upgrade.
[snip]

I guess I'm going to have to live with it.  The build demands a newer
version of libetpan than my systems have and libetpan silently fails to
build for me.  I'm disinclined to go through the ordeal of figuring it
all out for the sake of a relatively minor nuisance.

Thanks for the hint, anyway, Paul!

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is