[Users] New Server Cert Pop-Up: Why?

Jim Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Wed Apr 27 18:28:04 CEST 2016

Hi All,

Why does CM insist on popping-up a requester when a site changes its
certs, even when the cert is anchored to a good trust chain?  No other
email client or browser I use or have tested does this.

It becomes annoying, using CM with Gmail.  It's going to *become*
annoying with any site that uses Let's Encrypt certs.  (They're only
good for 90 days.)

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is