[Users] Michael you asked what version of claws-mail ?

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Tue Apr 26 09:24:20 CEST 2016

On Tue, 26 Apr 2016 00:21:45 +0200
Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:

> > Michael version of claws-mail am
> > running under windows 10
> > Here is a Screenshot get back to me please
> That could be the reason. Either the notification plugin is not ported
> to windows or not working as expected. In any case I cannot help you
> since I am not using Windows and have never tried claws-mail on
> Windows. Sorry.

The notification popup works for me at least on Windows 7. I have no
idea about Windows 10, and probably never will, sorry.

Make sure you enable the popup functionality in preferences, and also
use the "Set popup window width and position" button there to position
it where you want it. I vaguely recall that the default position is
somewhere near middle of the screen.

Regards,
--
Andrej