[Users] Insert browser URL link into open 'compose' mail -- the "smartphone chat" way

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Sun Apr 24 11:17:20 CEST 2016

Mike, Ralf,

Thanks for your suggestions.

But what you have in mind, is just not what i was asking about. Read my mail carefully: I was talking about another workflow, when you *already started* writing a mail, and want to insert the URL into *that existing* text.

Because THIS is the standard situation, and besides, not only for them, but also for me: I talk about stuff in a mail reply, then suddenly find that i want to insert a link. And that often repeatedly. (in the same mail).