[Users] OT: Setting default web browser.

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Apr 22 09:08:46 CEST 2016

On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 00:58:28 +0200, Andrej Kacian wrote:
>On Thu, 21 Apr 2016 23:47:48 +0200 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>> The answer already is provided by other replies, so I want to add a
>> few off-topic notes.
>
>Can you please do that privately next time? Key word here is
>"off-topic".

That's ridiculous.

It is OT regarding the already solved thread, not regarding Claws, since
the OP does use a very unusual line wrapping with Claws and I explained
were to change this setting, so it still is related to Claws. Your
reply OTOH is off-topic! I don't see anything Claws related, so why
Mr. Wisenheimer didn't you sent it off-list to me?