[Users] OT: Setting default web browser.

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Apr 21 23:47:48 CEST 2016

On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 03:20:27 -0400, John Culleton wrote:
>When I click on a line in the email to view
>information on a web browser it goes
>automatically to Sea Monkey, a Mozilla browwser.
>I am having trouble with all mozilla derived
>browsers. I want to switch this default to
>Chromium until I can fix the Mozilla problem.
>Where is this default stored?

The answer already is provided by other replies, so I want to add a few
off-topic notes.

1...5....10...15...20...25...30...35...40...45...50

Configuration > Preferences... > Composer > Wrapping

The most common value to wrap text is at 72 chars, mailing lists usually
require <= 80 chars, IOW the length of your lines is ok, but unusual.

If you want a browser very similar to Firefox and it's derivatives,
such as IceCat and PaleMoon, consider to test QupZilla. QupZilla is
very close to Firefox, IceCat and PaleMoon, but based on WebKit, IOW
when Firefox and friends become unresponsive for minutes, QupZill
continues within a second.

You mails were send in the future, please adjust your clock.

Regards,
Ralf