[Users] wondering if automatic language change was ever implemented

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Apr 21 15:31:25 CEST 2016

On Thu, 21 Apr 2016 10:17:50 -0300, Ivan Nazarenko wrote:
>I see myself often changing the dictionary after beginning a new
>message, because its language is different from de default.

Hi,

I'm using the en_GB dictionary as "Default dictionary" and the de_DE
dictionary as "Default alternate dictionary", both at the same time.

You can set up using two different dictionaries, at the same time by the
menu Configuration > Preferences... > Composer > Spell Checking.

Perhaps this already solves your issue.

Regards,
Ralf