[Users] wondering if automatic language change was ever implemented

Ivan Nazarenko ivan.nazarenko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 15:17:50 CEST 2016

I see myself often changing the dictionary after beginning a new message, because its language is different from de default.

I wonder if this could be made automatic, after a few words typed in, via plugin or config option. The program would see that I am making too much mistakes (more than 50%), and see that if using the other language I have enabled in my context menu almost everything is correct, and use that language instead.

Is there a plugin or something for this?

Regards,

Ivan