[Users] dkim and spf verification

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 21:52:57 CEST 2016

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 10:40:27 -0700
lists at lazygranch.com wrote:

> All I want is a plugin that notes when DKIM and SPF had passed so
> that I know there mail is at least authenticated.

There is no plugin. Personally, I can't see the point in one, but
maybe someone, who also wants to write one, can. If you are still
talking about a header which is present, and you don't want to
actually have the header visible by default, if present (as the
original suggestion said), then you could, for example, create a
filter rule that checks for such a header and adds a tag when present.

If you want to do more than look at a header, then the filtering
Execute action should help, or a configured Action.

with regards

Paul