[Users] Look of Claws changed to an unfavourable style

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Mon Apr 11 01:16:55 CEST 2016

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 00:55:12 +0200, Andrej Kacian wrote:
>You might have more luck asking this on an Archlinux-specific mailing
>list or forum, after you also include name of your GTK2 theme. It may
>have changed within that distribution, and someone else who is also
>using the same theme (or even maintainer of relevant package) might
>know something about it.

Opps, I forgot to post the theme:

$ grep -v '#' .gtkrc-2.0

gtk-theme-name = "Adwaita"
style "user-font"
{
	font_name="FreeSans 12"
}
widget_class "*" style "user-font"

However, there is no theme upgrade, excepted of the icon theme and I
already downgraded the icon theme. It seems to be something GTK related.

I already sent a mail to the Arch mailing list:

"a bar that already separates regions inside a window, became a bar
with a cutting line inside the bar" -
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2016-April/041061.html

Not only Claws is affected, all GTK2 apps now look nearly as the
most worse GTK3 apps.