[Users] Absolutely OT: Red "S" in message Status field

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Mon Apr 4 10:33:29 CEST 2016

On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 00:08:05 -0500, »Q« wrote:
>This digression about what's is or isn't good troubleshooting happened
>because of Ralf's unwarranted griping;  Steve and Liz were responding
>downthread from Ralf, not responding to the OP's issue.

That's untrue!

The first mail of the thread:
http://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/2016-March/016100.html

The OP describes, that he has got an issue with the "message Status
field".

The second mail of the thread:
http://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/2016-March/016101.html

Albert asked "In which column does the "S" circle appear?" and that "If
in the message subject column", it could be an issue related to
Unicode, since he "personally see more and more subjects with fancy (and
less fancy) Unicode characters."

The third mail of the thread:
http://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/2016-March/016103.html

I explained that he misunderstood the OP, that the OP already
mentioned, that it is an issue with the "message Status field". I did
this to ensure, that troubleshooting is done regarding the reported
issue and not regarding something completely unrelated.

IOW your claim is absolutely grotesque.

Regards,
Ralf