[Users] Absolutely OT: Red "S" in message Status field

»Q« boxcars at gmx.net
Mon Apr 4 07:08:05 CEST 2016

On Sun, 3 Apr 2016 22:57:38 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Apr 2016 14:51:22 -0500
> »Q« <boxcars at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> > In case it's important to weigh in,
>
> It's not. It's important /not/ to.

And yet you have, multiple times.  Is it that only people who agree with
you should weigh in?

> > IMO Steve and Liz are right,
>
> What are they right about in their hypothetical theorising?

I've just been informed that it's important for me *not* to weigh in, so
I'm in a bit of a quandary about whether you want me to respond to
your arguments or not.  But I think you've misunderstood what I was
talking about anyway;  see below.

> Michael had already solved the problem before either Steve or Liz
> responded. And that's right?!?

This digression about what's is or isn't good troubleshooting happened
because of Ralf's unwarranted griping;  Steve and Liz were responding
downthread from Ralf, not responding to the OP's issue.